Google Search

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Leno

So I'm not a huge fan of the Tonight Show, but I am a fan of YouTube. These will make you laugh, I promise!



Mr. President, I am a member of the 'I laugh when it's not appropriate club,' so I personally, find Obama calling himself retarded hilarious! So people are all mad that he said that. Well, didn't that kind of prove the whole 'he's a retard' thing just by making that comment? People, get over it. It's 2009, this is not your father's President.

Wanda Sykes on the Bailout


Wanda, Wanda, Wanda. Can you be anymore right on? I love this rant. Bailout = Rich Welfare.

3 comments:

  1. Wanda made some really good points on Jays show. It got me to thinkin, because she is so funny! she's very right since the goverment did buy all those mortages just like the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soo true and tells it how it is....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda is so true and tells it straight up..

    ReplyDelete