Google Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey! Breed ‘em When You Can Feed ‘em

So you need a license to carry a gun, operate a vehicle, even fish, but any dumbass can have a child. People who can't afford to pay rent are running around having babies all over the place. People with no business being responsible for caring a baby are popping them out by the litter. Perhaps everyone deserves the chance to be a parent, I don't personally believe so, but I'll go with it. Let's say everyone deserves the chance, even those who will ruin their lives, to raise children. How about you start with ONE-let's make sure you can feed this kid before you go have five more for me to feed. Now don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying welfare shouldn't exist, I'm just saying if I'm paying for your kids milk and eggs how about you spend more time working on making money and less time working on making babies.

1 comment: